Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The competition is being organised by Proximo Spirits (the Promoter) and is being run by Corporate Innovations, 21 Horse Fair, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 0AH (the Agency).
Who can enter?
- Any Newly registered user who is registered as a bar owner / worker (Trade) of The League of Darkness programme is eligible to receive their free premium welcome pack. You must be aged 18 or over.
- New non-Trade members are welcome to register as Drinkers – however, they are not eligible to receive the premium welcome pack.
- To register as a Trade user, you must own, operate or manage a licensed venue within the UK.
- Employees of Proximo Spirits and affiliated companies, the Agency and its employees, freelance contractors and agents and their family members and other persons who are professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Participants may register for an account and receive the premium welcome pack only once.
- Participation is free of charge; internet access is required.
When is the promotion open?
- The promotion will take place between 15/09/2021- 01/12/2021
- The promotion closes at 23.59pm on the 01/12/2021
- The agency reserves the right to adjust competition dates depending on the current COVID-19 pandemic.
How can I enter?
- Sign up to the League of Darkness as a Trade user. Once validated by an admin, you will qualify for a premium welcome pack.
What is the promotion?
- NEW Trade members who have had their account validated by an admin will receive a premium welcome pack containing Kraken Rum POS and merchandise. Contents may vary.
- This promotion will last as long as stock of the premium welcome pack lasts
How will the winner be selected and notified?
- Upon registration, you must provide a valid and correct address for your business.
- Failure to provide the above will result in us not being able to fulfil.
- Fulfilment of the premium welcome pack will occur within 6 weeks of registration.
How will I receive my prize?
- Successful members will be requested to send confirmation of their identity and address (where necessary), by e-mail. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct name and address. The Promoter and / or the Agency accept no responsibility if a prize cannot be delivered for any reason.
- The Promoter will distribute your premium welcome pack via Royal Mail within 6 weeks of validation of your account.
- The participant indemnifies the Promoter and the Agency from all claims arising in connection with such non-permitted entries.
- Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. The Promoter and the Agency reserve the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- The Promoter hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against the Promoter or the Agency. If any individual provisions of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The Promoter shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there are good reasons for doing so. The Promoter will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Data protection
Contacting the Agency
- If participants have any questions, comments or complaints about this competition, they can contact the Agency at email@example.com.